Monday creeps upon us
like a boa,
come to strangle
out our weekend
joy and relaxation.
oh discouraged one
comes once again
and to return to you
the joy you lost
some motivational thoughts!
1.There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction. – Winston Churchill.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
- When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon
- Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom. –Vincent van Gogh
Until Next Time…Be Fearless & Try Something!